Author Topic: Capture The Base : TDM  (Read 10604 times)

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 03:59:26 PM by Gusetnoobnewb »

and it looks like ranger wins once again

tbd can u make it so defenders dont spawn super close to the power room? i would always take it over, only to have someone keep spawning right next to it and sap my HP down over 1 or 2 lives until i died and they just took it back

the spawn in the computer room should be moved slightly farther, i agree. other than that, this server is quite well done with high quality scripts and models on top of a stellar build. the only criticisms/questions i have is how powerful ranger class is, assault rifle damage being lackluster, and the class lock-ins that prevent you from swapping, though that one is less of an issue if the classes were balanced better.

right now there's a lot going for smgs/shotguns as they have high dps close quarters, and rifles have really severe accuracy falloff while firing and moving, on top of needing 5 or 6 shots to kill. that coupled with their medium to low fire rate makes them really bad vs the smgs and shotguns. a damage buff would probably be enough to bring them up to par

ranger class got nerfed by buddy i think

ranger class got nerfed by buddy i think
guess rangers won't lead the way anymore :(

stfu
i was joking
"Jokes on them, I was only pretending."

How about you shut up.

Shutdown for tonight. Plan to see the server again next saturday with re hauled classes, spawn points, and a C4 update.

[imag]http://badspot.us/img/Comic-Stealth-100.png[/img]
damn burn with a sick meme nice one +1 rep

damn burn with a sick meme nice one +1 rep
thanks bro *brofist*

We will be working on re-hauling the classes this week. Expect different guns and different parameter settings for those guns. If any of you guys have things you'd like to see regarding the classes, post here. (expecting to see some input from gyt or you considering how vocal they were about their distaste for the classes.) So far the ranger has had a damage nerf, and we plan to slightly increase the fire rate of the assault weapons. There are also plans for adding a C4 defuseal kit for defenders, but unsure which class to change.

Attackers now have a centralized spawn point that changes every 20 seconds. This means all attackers will spawn in the same area until the location changes. Hopefully this will allow for more team-orientated play while playing as an attacker. Defender spawning has also had an update. New code has been implemented that picks spawns close to other team members and away from enemies, instead of being completely random. Spawns near the power and in the server room have also been removed
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 08:34:57 AM by The Brighter Dark »