SONG IN THE SKY (Cartoon Series Pilot)

Author Topic: SONG IN THE SKY (Cartoon Series Pilot)  (Read 2881 times)

i thought it was nice. only complaints i had were the effects were kinda iffy and andy's voice actor kinda blows

it's a proof-of-concept pilot so a good chunk of the characters are voiced by the creator

if this got picked up (which he's trying to make happen), the two things that would probably change would be the animation and the voice actors

ehhhhhhh idk
the symbolism is pretty heavy-handed and probably ultimately meaningless

(giant blender tutorial deer skull monster comes over) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! *blender smoke effects pop up* *lens flare and godrays fill screen so you cant see stuff* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
you're being obnoxious as forget dude

you're being obnoxious as forget dude

what do you expect from unova

theres some weird things like how its pretty clear that the plane is made out of multiple parts and isnt just 1 single model, at 7:18 if you look closely at the wing it moves in a strange way and contorts because of what i think they are doing is using multiple layers of pre-drawn plane parts and then just stretching or compressing them to make it look 3d
the 'motion blur' hides that nicely, i suppose.
the flying thing seems to use the same shtick, with layers and whatnot.
(giant blender tutorial deer skull monster comes over) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! *blender smoke effects pop up* *lens flare and godrays fill screen so you cant see stuff* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
altriusm

why do they use the teeth artstyle where its like a rectangle that doesnt even reach the sides of the mouth? it just makes it look like they're sucking on white razor blades

HaHaHaHaHa! Epic Dude!

i do gotta say that theme song is loving fire

Would have been approved by me if there wasn't a giant loving skull in the sky, and the fact that the planes literally a loving V2 missile looking piece of stuff.