Author Topic: AMA For an Obscure User  (Read 10107 times)

have you been diagnosed with anything on the autism spectrum
now yall know damn well what forum we're on

have you been diagnosed with anything on the autism spectrum
I was never tested beyond ADD.

do you watch rick and morty

Exposed!

honestly you tried way too hard in this thread, it was almost kind of autistic at one point

honestly you tried way too hard in this thread, it was almost kind of autistic at one point

Do you actually do anything in this community anymore except constantly go after people you dislike with the same tactics you accuse them of? Are you making a point of it or are you just jaded?

Do you actually do anything in this community anymore except constantly go after people you dislike with the same tactics you accuse them of? Are you making a point of it or are you just jaded?

Is this the part where you're out of material so you try to get real lol

you tried to derail the thread to troll a rando, forget outta here with this dumb bullstuff

out of material

You came in here and accused me of self hatred, called me autistic and now you're calling me a troll and resorting to your usual "you have nothing to say" tactic which essentially works for literally any response I could make. You never had any material to begin with did you? Does it suck hating people for no reason?

You came in here and accused me of self hatred, called me autistic and now you're calling me a troll and resorting to your usual "you have nothing to say" tactic which essentially works for literally any response I could make. You never had any material to begin with did you? Does it suck hating people for no reason?

You're really bad at getting a read on people. 's probably why you're in here trying to troll OP

You're really bad at getting a read on people.

I could say the same about you because you keep accusing me of dumb ambiguous stuff like trolling and self hatred. Just more worthless rhetoric.

I could say the same about you because you keep accusing me of dumb ambiguous stuff like trolling and self hatred. Just more worthTryless rhetoric.

It's not worthless, it got you to break character. Now it's painfully obvious you were trolling, making it look even more silly in juxtaposition.

"Break character" lol. I wonder if you realize how loving dumb that sounds to everyone except the two or three other losers who dedicate their entire lives to going after the evil forum trollers that don't actually exist.

"Break character" lol. I wonder if you realize how loving dumb that sounds to everyone except the two or three other losers who dedicate their entire lives to going after the evil forum trollers that don't actually exist.

You seem to be really over-exaggerating how much stake I have in this. I just wanted to see if I could get you to break character because you were being a stuff and the silliness would be a direct improvement to the derailed thread. Mission accomplished, I guess?

It seems you can't move on with your life, trying to get the last word in edgewise because now I've hurt your precious ego. Thought ye could just get the easy marks trolling the furry aye? Guess not, epic fail!

You're trying too hard bro. Getting kinda autistic tbh