Author Topic: blf april fools 2018  (Read 10608 times)

Hello Childrens Heres Some Tunes

i highly doubt badspot's going to do anything this year. he's made it clear that our community is more of an annoyance to him than an asset or something that turns a profit.

crumchin on some fried balls

literally nothing is going to happen and youre all handicapped for falling for this yet another year
to add onto this, if anything were to happen it would have started last night lol

literally nothing is going to happen and youre all handicapped for falling for this yet another year

You know, it kinda makes sense that a scumbag like you is in here playing captain killjoy.

Predicting what could happen is part of the fun. If nothing happens, oh well. Don't like that? Keep it to yourself.

dab on them sinners

/r/nosleep is the backstreet boys

/r/nosleep is the backstreet boys
i really miss this sub omg

WHERE'S THE JOKE BADSPOT?

You know, it kinda makes sense that a scumbag like you is in here playing captain killjoy.

Predicting what could happen is part of the fun. If nothing happens, oh well. Don't like that? Keep it to yourself.
forget you leatherman, Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think youre so tough.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:07:17 PM by torin² »

forget you leatherman, Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think your so tough.

wow get off your high horse, internet tough guy

is pie crust the blf april fools joke