How old are ye?

Author Topic: How old are ye?  (Read 2949 times)

everyone saying they're like 19 or 20 makes me super uncomfortable and worried
you realise all the people who are like 13 and saw this thread wouldn't post their age

you realise all the people who are like 13 and saw this thread wouldn't post their age

if they're weren't pusillanimous individual they would post their age

just turned 13 on the 27th

hey when i first joined and in the game i would always say "lol im 21" then immediately take it back and say "read 21 backwards." after actually turning 21 i thought of that and now i feel stupidly old.

atleast you can feel "stupidly" old. think about the 50 year olds who feel "seriously" old

atleast you can feel "stupidly" old. think about the 50 year olds who feel "seriously" old

:(. seriously like i remember 9/11 when it was happening. kids in high school now just learn it in history class.

twas 15 when I got this game

I'm 22, and my first computer ran Windows 98.

I still have the hardware from that system.

about to be 20 next month

time really does fly doesn't it

Time can't literally fly because its physically less substantial than light.

But yes it kinda does I fell like it's still 2010ish all the time.

Time can't literally fly because its physically less substantial than light.

My siblings and cousins as far as I'm concerned stopped aging in 2013 and I no longer acknowledge that they have gotten older.

about an hour ago i was reeling over the fact that 2016 was two years ago and the math didn't add up, 2016 was just 10 minutes ago