I got the flu (I think)

Author Topic: I got the flu (I think)  (Read 1988 times)

aceteminophen is tylenol
can you even read...? it literally says right there that aspirin is linked to it and that tylenol and inbuprofen isn't

aceteminophen is tylenol
are you dumb
today I'm feeling a bit dizzy and my stomach is absolutely stuff, totally dehydrated because I kept throwing up if I drank anything yesterday so I'm going to have to drink a good amount of water today

started having diarrhea about an hour ago and it just keeps hitting me every 10 minutes or so, going to the doctors tomorrow when I get to florida. hopefully they can give me anti-viral and then I'll see with my mom if she can get me a shot when possible because I feel absolutely miserable rn and never want to go through this again
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:43:21 PM by Darth C3P0² »

well there's no point in a shot when you've already got the flu genius

darth gives a whole new meaning to blogland forums

well there's no point in a shot when you've already got the flu genius
I meant when I am not sick anymore

I meant when I am not sick anymore
...you'd already have immunity to that strain then?

Of course, but I'd have to get a shot once the strain changes/for the b strain

I got the shot when I was 6 but I'm sure I need another one once I'm no longer sick
lol

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/255495802334478336/429259045975752715/unknown.png[/img]
aceteminophen is tylenol
lol

it's always free for kids
not necessarily, but they're also wicked cheap when they're not free. i'm an adult and mine was < $30. i'd check ur local pharmacy @op

i mean, it's not a bad idea. like the only harm that'd come from it is the sore arm + there's a few strains that go around per year so it could potentially help (see: influenza B)

oh nice headline
That looks like click bait at its finest.  If you look at the CDC's website it says it decreased last week. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

Also, heres the so called "on the rise"