petition to ban officerzach

Author Topic: petition to ban officerzach  (Read 12010 times)

oh no baby what is you doing???

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here

albanian lego forum has been a running joke on BLF for a while now

yeah but he's the only one saying it

[img width=300 ]https://i.imgur.com/a8Pfs8z.png[/img]
oh no baby what is you doing???
I like how only one, maybe two, of those results are actually from me

But overall, there may be as many posts where i quoted someone saying "troll" as there are of me saying "troll", which only make up 2 pages

As opposed to Red Spy's results which are largely him saying "handicapped", and then some other posts here and there that contain the word "handicapped", but in the end, make up 7 pages in total

Nevertheless, this is more about Red Spy being a hypocrite than just shouting "no u" to whomever is trying to make a valid point, so i could probably search something up about you as well, but again, that's not what this is about

[img width=100 ]https://i.imgur.com/JazDSa3.png[/img]
Hey, i said that a few times as well :(

Not sure what you have against the albanian lego forum joke or me in general, red spy. I haven’t even been posting it that much; unlike you who in every post says something pointless and insulting.

Not sure what you have against the albanian lego forum joke or me in general, red spy. I haven’t even been posting it that much; unlike you who in every post says something pointless and insulting.
and just recently got himself banned for saying something pointless and insulting
you're handicapped

User was banned for this post

good riddance lol yes i know he has an alt but

good riddance lol yes i know he has an alt but

aw nix i was expecting you to be scraping cum off your walls :(

Woah what the forget is that quotebar

Woah what the forget is that quotebar

You select the quote and use the table buttons.

Time to reintroduce this idea for the sake of being on-topic.:
Zach will mature and get better as time goes on; by next year his art may have improved and hos projects will be of higher quality. As far as Doraemon and Furby is concerned, I feel that as long as he keeps his art in relevant boards and topics (Creativity), he should be absolutely fine.
Don’t flame him if he keeps in his lane.