petition to ban officerzach

Author Topic: petition to ban officerzach  (Read 12026 times)

were you not the dude who smoked weed underage? oak leaf dude? why are you so focused on just saying "HaHa you rep suck dont trust himn guys" in the classic richardhead style instead of making any actual argument?

arent you the dude who's first line of defense against me is that i mill puppies? didnt you literally try not to seem like a fool by saying you injected heroin at the age of 10 as a lie to "get someone off your ass"? you know, if you didn't act like a guidance counselor all the time, you could see how much of a fool you are

noedit your a pretty big loving hypocrite brine

a humdrum user makes a petition to ban someone even lower in status. how surprising

low hanging fruit
"I like to sell drugs in the school parking lot"

"I like to sell drugs in the school parking lot"
informative and imaginative as always

my argument was it seemed rather unsurprising that red spy would chose to make a petition like this.

what are you even trying to say with this

don't you find it a little hypocritical that your asking me to make an actual argument while you just brought in irrelevant parts of my past? aren't you supposed to prove me wrong by not devolving into the very insults that you condemned?
You don't need to discredit my argument by bringing in parts of YOUR past when you've brought up parts of my past doing the exact same loving thing i'm loving talking about to me. Shut the forget up, and you're honestly not that great of a person either.

Who else, I say, who the hell else, sells loving drugs in his parking lot? Are you talking about a "bandwagon" when you are an actual loving drug dealer? How the forget are you saying this when your only argument IS to say "lol ur past bad so u bad"? Do you see the irony in this? You're a known liar and you've outted yourself as a drug dealer. Don't tell me you've made a 360 turnaround when the only change you've made is that you don't ziptie your loving sister.

informative and imaginative as always

Who are you to criticize arguments when your only gripe with Red Spy is that he's "Le Joining The BandWagon" against someone who actively refuses criticism and only wants attention? Is your argument not"a user i don't like is attacking a user i feel the need to protect? :(((((("Are you loving serious right now?

/no support

this thread is autistic

my argument was it seemed rather unsurprising that red spy would chose to make a petition like this. it seems like joint the zach hate bandwagon would be rather unsuprising

don't you find it a little hypocritical that your asking me to make an actual argument while you just brought in irrelevant parts of my past? aren't you supposed to prove me wrong by not devolving into the very insults that you condemned?
he started his argument with a mock example of yours to make yours seem stupid. it is pretty stupid if you think about it

You don't need to discredit my argument by bringing in parts of YOUR past when you've brought up parts of my past doing the exact same loving thing i'm loving talking about to me. Shut the forget up, and you're honestly not that great of a person either.

Who else, I say, who the hell else, sells loving drugs in his parking lot? Are you talking about a "bandwagon" when you are an actual loving drug dealer? How the forget are you saying this when your only argument IS to say "lol ur past bad so u bad"? Do you see the irony in this? You're a known liar and you've outted yourself as a drug dealer. Don't tell me you've made a 360 turnaround when the only change you've made is that you don't ziptie your loving sister.
admitted real life events =/= toxic past behavior on the forums

what is this preschool logic your going by? are you going to tell the teacher you punched tommy because he punched you first? do you think anyone is going to find you creditable if you devolve to the same behavior? why do you think everyone on this forums dislikes you and wish you logged off? its because you can't find your own terminal control and spaz out in erratic instances like this. why is it whenever you find yourself in another altercation with another user you don't decide to react the same toxic way that you always do?

I don't want to dismiss me and the drug stuff i've said. it is certainly something you should take into account in determining how trustworthy I am. but you verification have been proven time and time again to be a habitual problem user being widely disliked proven over many dramas against you. you have this specific style of arguing at people that you will use any and all cards on the table if it means you can """win""". its so signature of a style that I would argue it is up there with bedpost.

Who are you to criticize arguments when your only gripe with Red Spy is that he's "Le Joining The BandWagon" against someone who actively refuses criticism and only wants attention? Is your argument not"a user i don't like is attacking a user i feel the need to protect? :(((((("Are you loving serious right now?
le epic bandwagon is still a bandwagon. a well disliked user is being picked at alot. a user knowing that popular opinion is against zach takes advantage of the moment to make his own self look cooler by making a petition.

red spy most likely knows the petition won't actually get zach banned, it's more of a cheap and easy way to announce "hey I hate this person!!!! lets hate this person". red spy doesn't actually contribute anything to the drama, he just made a poll that took him 5 minutes to make. ike said before his posts are useless and have no substance. I agree.

nevermind what the forget is going on

We need to make a habitual problem user discord and invite all the people that Holier Than Thou people call habitual problem users. it'll be like the clique but full of people they dont like

>>habitual problem user

there are plenty more times you have done this sorta stuff with the pups and thinking your actually funny when you "forget around". you are a problem user, and whenever confronted you go straight to the ad hominem. You think absolutely nothing of it and act like a total handicap when questioned.