petition to ban officerzach

Author Topic: petition to ban officerzach  (Read 12019 times)

I was going to make this before I went into a restaurant but I lost service on the hotspot
/support all the loving way

a humdrum user makes a petition to ban someone even lower in status. how surprising

low hanging fruit

/support officer zach is the biggest bitch of the entire multiverse

a humdrum user makes a petition to ban someone even lower in status. how surprising

low hanging fruit
You hit this on the nail!

No really though, why make this thread? Petitions don't do anything and it's already known that the general community consensus is that officerzach needs to go

low hanging fruit

you always seem to focus on peoples status

especially people like you. I wonder why

watch out for the zach attack

especially people like you. I wonder why
were you not the dude who smoked weed underage? oak leaf dude? why are you so focused on just saying "HaHa you rep suck dont trust himn guys" in the classic richardhead style instead of making any actual argument?

were you not the dude who smoked weed underage? oak leaf dude?

no he was the one who pretended to zip tie up a bunch of kids and sells weed on the side

were you not the dude who smoked weed underage? oak leaf dude? why are you so focused on just saying "HaHa you rep suck dont trust himn guys" in the classic richardhead style instead of making any actual argument?
my argument was it seemed rather unsurprising that red spy would chose to make a petition like this. it seems like joint the zach hate bandwagon would be rather unsuprising

don't you find it a little hypocritical that your asking me to make an actual argument while you just brought in irrelevant parts of my past? aren't you supposed to prove me wrong by not devolving into the very insults that you condemned?