Furby Adventure Spectacular discussion

Author Topic: Furby Adventure Spectacular discussion  (Read 2631 times)

-jumping is based on a momentum mechanic despite furbys low movement speed
-several "leap of faith" moments where you dont know whats ahead
-no run button
-controlling furby and cube brother is artificial difficulty considering if one dies you have to restart the level
-plane level has a laser beam which makes it laughably easy
-you can go under the level in the plane level making it a joke
-you can fly under the goal flags in the plane stage
-furby has no invincibility frames after being hit which leads to server instances of him flying
-too much life makes it laughably easy to win
-furb still has his firing sprite despite the bullets coming from cube brother a majority of the time
-cube brother doesnt have a firing sprite, instead he just slides.
-you have to go into the first bosses hitbox inorder for your milk in order to reach him with you ammo
-ice cream heals making it way too easy
-double jump barely noticable

suggestions
furby has 3 hits before having to restart the level
cube brother and furby have seperate storys or join together in co-op
furby has invincibility frames after being hit
run button
ice cream is purely for points
furby fires in an arc making it harder to hit enemies making it better than spamming a laser
cube brother gets firing sprites
revamp level design with more focus on double jump (but not %100)
halve furbys jump height and the double jump is actually a second jump
fix the loving plane stage
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:27:52 AM by Copy Kirby »

^ listen to this
nobody wants to control two players at the same time
one player could control one character, like in some kind of co-op mode where they're controlled individually

ok i just played the cubikai level and holy stuff its worse than Riddler
i pushed the two together at the start of the level so cubikai's fat hitbox doesn't make the PRECISION PLATFORMING and TIGHT SQUEEZES in the stage hard but because of how the springs and enemies function he always lagged behind me and almost killed me when trying to platform across the enemies

Surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet.

also i broke it

is the healthbar backwards? is the grey part lost health because if so what the forget

Talk about anything related to the game ive been working on for the past 4 months.

https://gamejolt.com/games/fas/327082?utm_source=site&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification-game-rating-add

NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ALLOWED OR ILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF AND LOCK THE THREAD.
just for future reference, take in information from negative feedbackconstructive criticism, so you can actually make bearable creations, pompmaker "the fishforget" is trying to help most of the time, listen.

if ur gona blow my head off could u at least getcha furby to do it????????????????

This is actual horse stuff. The loving intro caused my ears to bleed. The ending of said intro sounded like a loving jew being gassed. I got this when i tried loading the game.

That's right. When i loaded the loving game, it said "Image file not found."

This is actual horse stuff. The loving intro caused my ears to bleed. The ending of said intro sounded like a loving jew being gassed. I got this when i tried loading the game.
youre really funny

You all should watch the videos he added with the files. They're freaking trippy.

You all should watch the videos he added with the files. They're freaking trippy.
The videos are the leading cause of Self Delete.

NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ALLOWED OR ILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF AND LOCK THE THREAD.