Author Topic: does anybody remember my lego network/mln?  (Read 1331 times)

now i'm confused
i remember trading things with NPC pages
basically with mln, in order to gain rank you had to trade with npc pages. they'd give you some stuff, you'd use that stuff to go and trade it to some other npc page for some other obscure stuff, maybe you crafted something in the middle there to make some fancy obscure stuff so you can go trade it for some more obscure stuff, and then you repeat that process a couple times over to get a new rank

old club pages were like, "nah, forget that. just use the website and we'll add another star to your page if you're active and your page can generate traffic."

all you had to do to rank up was use Lego.com extensively amd make your club page pretty and interesting. it was super fun and the clubpages were way more poppin' and interactive because of it. mln was a gosh darn forgetin wasteland (except for the npc pages) all the way till they shut it down. i don't think the top 10 mln page list changed even once while that whole thing was in operation. no one used it and the pages were bland lol

in case y'all cant tell im still very lemon sour at Lego for ruining probably the greatest profile experience ive seen a website use. the rank system was very true to lego, the community was totally into it, and then Lego Universe happened. it came in, rearranged everything, took a stuff on the floor, and then loving died a month into it being out

how embarassing