Honestly, forget Sunny Weather

Author Topic: Honestly, forget Sunny Weather  (Read 2689 times)

IMO, I honestly think sunny weather is stuff because
1: I tend to usually have the worst headaches on sunny days.
2: Sunny weather is really boring. It's just a blue sky with a gigantic fireball visible from billions of miles away.
3: On sunny days, they often have really killer high temperatures to where it sometimes feels like i'm about to explode into flames.

I actually prefer rain more than sun, because it doesn't give me headaches, sometimes rain can look really cool (especially if there's a thunderstorm happening), and often has temperatures to where I can tolerate. Sure, I can feel a bit bothered by getting wet whenever I have to walk through rain, but I'd rather take that than have to become a roasted turkey.

Do you guys also not like sunny weather?

1. drink water
2. true
3. true

rain is great until you have to walk through deep puddles in tennis shoes on your way to class while you have 3 classes worth of notes and a $2k laptop in your backpack

2: Sunny weather is really boring. It's just a blue sky with a gigantic fireball visible from billions of miles away.
rain is just falling water... like are you really going to get excited over that...

you can word anything to sound bad

it snowed today.. i miss the sun

sunny weather here is like getting rain in texas. you dont get a lot of it for 3/4 of the year

Id rather forget Winter, i always feel depressed and sad as hell. Its boring. Sunny weather is a loving blessing for me.

i cant stand temperatures over 50 but i also hate overcast

rain is just falling water... like are you really going to get excited over that...

you can word anything to sound bad
But rainy weather may sometimes contain this...

and this

and even this

I find grey clouds boring as hell if it lasts for half a day.

That's because daytime sucks