Author Topic: Honestly, forget Sunny Weather  (Read 2697 times)

I actually prefer rain more than sun, because it doesn't give me headaches, sometimes rain can look really cool
it also breaks my skateboard and ruins my hair, not to mention im pretty sure everyones wardrobe is much better for warm than cold weather. who wants to wear 3 layers and then be cold regardless? also the trains that everyone in this country uses breaks down every time it gets a little icey & then you have to wait hours in that cold temperature to finally go home
id rather have a normal no jacket weather with no rain
the ONLY time rain is good is when you have no where to go, but who has that?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:54:18 AM by hootaloo »

I agree. The sun when bright like this also really really strains my eyes. I have really sensitive eyes and so does my dad, need to have sunglasses at all times or I'll get a headache from squinting so hard.

During winter you can just put a multitude of fluffy blankets over you until warm and be cozy a.f.
During summer you have to rip the skin off your flesh and still be too hot.

make ppl post whether they are intro or extroverted as well i feel like you could find a pattern

During winter you can just put a multitude of fluffy blankets over you until warm and be cozy a.f.
this. is why i prefer cold temperatures - its far easier to compensate for being too cold then being too hot (coming from someone in a location where air conditioning isnt really a thing in houses, just heating)

^^^^^^^^^^

flashback to all the loving days i have not been able to leave the house because of the snow
those fluffy blankets arent going to help me out here

can someone give me any reason why winter is better when you actually have to do more than stay home all day?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:10:39 AM by hootaloo »