Author Topic: a gal shot up the youtube headquarters  (Read 10258 times)

we don't even know the motive of the shooter yet,
again it's probably the adpocalypse theory

tell me what that means.

This is pretty much what I was getting at in the most blunt way possible.
Does my explanation appease you?

why is the shooter being female a big deal

becaaaaaaaaaaaause it's shattering stereotypical traditional gender norms you dum dum

this cant be real

But is it a female or is it a female (male)

can some of you put your edge on hold
you're not funny

Yes, however your explanation makes you sound like a douchebag. thanks for sharing.
I think youtube's policies lately have been pretty bad but no part of me thinks their employees deserve to be killed for it.

Do they have grass on their roofs?

this cant be real

A part of me is glad because this event might shake the system enough to entice change on Youtubes part.
Although the motive of the shooter is not known and I'm very well aware that any kind of shooting is bad and should be frowned upon, a very small part of me is still laughing at the irony of it all.

Shook the pot too hard I guess. Ill tone it back.

so youtube had it coming because the ad companies that pay for 100% of youtube's revenue instructed youtube to demonetize controversial videos? part of you is pleased that people got hurt because they didnt dish out free money to content creators?

very small part of me is still laughing at the irony of it all.
the people who work at youtube headquarters are doing their job, which involves hosting a free video service for billions of people. part of their job is to listen to the big corporations that pay them to host ads, and if those big corporations say "i dont want to pay content creators who are insensitive" then youtube has to abide by that decision because its not their money to control.

if any part of you thinks its ironic that a free service got shot up or that they deserved it for making legal business decisions with their own money then you're a sociopath
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 05:50:46 PM by thegoodperry »

as much as i hate to agree with blockchip on anything he's right, like why is the shooters gender relevant to anyone other than idiots and the trolls that will inevitably start arguments over it
i'm not saying the shooter's gender isn't a big deal i'm just asking why it is

reddit science man dies of schezuan sauce overdose: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my life is ruined
woman shoots up building full of people who have done nothing wrong: good
are you implying steven hawking has 'done something wrong' and therefore deserves to die

A part of me is glad because this event might shake the system enough to entice change on Youtubes part.
Although the motive of the shooter is not known and I'm very well aware that any kind of shooting is bad and should be frowned upon, a very small part of me is still laughing at the irony of it all.

Shook the pot too hard I guess. Ill tone it back.

youre delusional if you think youtube employees getting shot is gonna make them change their system

A part of me is glad.

Is that part of you your richard? Do you get horny at the idea of people dying?

Ah yes nothing like violence to strong-arm a business for the sake of being a whiny forget

a very small part of me is still laughing at the irony of it all.

I may as well just repeat my previous post