Parents Won't Let Me Buy a Skateboard because it's "too unsafe"

Author Topic: Parents Won't Let Me Buy a Skateboard because it's "too unsafe"  (Read 3466 times)

Help me- My parents think it's too dangerous to ride a skateboard. Trust me, I know it's ridiculous. I'm 15 years old, I'm not a kid anymore. Could anybody give me advice on how to change their minds? Feel free to write a message dedicated to them on here.
And yes, I know that's the most baloney rule ever. Nothing I can do about it.
careful my dude
or else you'll be like this guy

you dont know what the forget youre even talking about
Are you okay buddy? It took me at least 3-4 days to learn to effectively move the skateboard forward without falling off of it. On the other hand it takes about an hour maybe less to learn how to drive a car safely. loving up on a skateboard is easier, but loving up with a car is faster.

ive never worn a helmet for skateboarding or biking lol

you dont know what the forget youre even talking about
he is right since NA has all those automatics

i bought my OG penny board
bruh
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 04:43:45 AM by hootaloo »

Not about the calories, it's about the statement

Wont let me buy a skateboard? Coolbeans, I'll go smash into other dudes at max speed.

do stuff eay more dangerous than skateboarding, they'll buy you a skateboard if skateboarding is a step down.

Not about the calories, it's about the statement

Wont let me buy a skateboard? Coolbeans, I'll go smash into other dudes at max speed.
at that point might as well get a skateboard anyway
rebelling at 15 is healthy and a skateboard is way safer than drugs or unsafe love

Eat their tide pods and show them exactly how unsafe those things are.

yeah but its a lot harder to skate board than it is to drive a car and a lot easier to forget up

Actually I’ll agree with this. Simply driving a car is rather easy, just takes time to get comfortable. You have a lot of things in a car that help assist moving the vehicle. Skating is an entirely different beast. You are entirely responsible for every movement on a skateboard. You have to learn balance and how to get the thing moving and how to turn, etc etc. You’re also not protected by a chassis of steel and plastic.

Are you okay buddy? It took me at least 3-4 days to learn to effectively move the skateboard forward without falling off of it.
what the forget? do you have parkinsons

do you have the money? why even ask them how they feel about it.

If you buy a skateboard with your money and they throw it away you can have them arrested for destroying your legal property.

If you buy a skateboard with your money and they throw it away you can have them arrested for destroying your legal property.
arrest your parents. somethings off about this but i just cant put my finger on it