[NEWS] New "Doom" movie possibly in the works trolls leave my thread

Author Topic: [NEWS] New "Doom" movie possibly in the works trolls leave my thread  (Read 3547 times)

Literally takes up the entirety of my screen at 1440, eat wiener. Please scale down.
not owning a 3840 x 2160 monitor smh

I don't see how Doom could make a good movie to be honest.

If Mick does the soundtrack I'll give it a chance.

I don't see how Doom could make a good movie to be honest.

If Mick does the soundtrack I'll give it a chance.
a horror/action flick with an evil dead vibe would work

no sane person would swap doomguy for doomgirl unless they want their movie to fail

IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE NEW DOOM THEN YOU'RE loveIST

tony bringing his mommy issues into random threads again

Remember, tony, emotions are just chemical reactions. Control those that you call anger

who cares its all about the classic Doom movie
who could not enjoy dwayne the rock johnson as he goes SEMPER FI MOTHERforgetERS

Remember, tony, emotions are just chemical reactions. Control those that you call anger

tony bringing his mommy issues into random threads again

Do you people not get sarcasm?

Do you people not get jokes?

Did you people forget the whole female ghostbusters controversy?

Did you people know what I said was a joke about the female ghostbusters controversy?

:nes:

I always like having to point out jokes for people that over brown townyze too much.

Look I'm sorry you didn't get it was an obvious reference to the ghostbusters fake controversy.

When the liberals were calling people loveist for not liking the new ghostbusters.

But we can continue to over brown townyze jokes if you want.

Look I'm sorry you didn't get it was an obvious reference to the ghostbusters fake controversy.

When the liberals were calling people loveist for not liking the new ghostbusters.

But we can continue to over brown townyze jokes if you want.

how do i lock threads

never mkind forget you