#ChangeTheChannel: Channel Awesome falls apart

Author Topic: #ChangeTheChannel: Channel Awesome falls apart  (Read 4971 times)

you can't irony your way out of this one

bad dragon carrots have urethras molded into them iirc
he probably attached the frosting packet to it
badspot this would be a great time just sayin'...

its the future of course they made carrots that'll nut inside you. what are you, stupid

So.... who are these people???

It was for science.... I swear!!!
disappointed                but not surprised

"if i recall" where are you recalling this from nix

well... i'm glad they make it so detailed... ...

its the future of course they made carrots that'll nut inside you. what are you, stupid
will it still be frosting or will it be something... else..?

Y'all never seen a carrot with fake cum before? The forget kind of research do you watch, pansies

Y'all never seen a carrot with fake cum before? The forget kind of research do you watch, pansies

not strapless carrots like us cultured folk

honestly surprised most of you seem to be surprised at the fact a carrot can have a urethra moulded in

its what i assumed first when i read “frosted” but i figured everyone who watches research can probably already guess that. the tech has been here for at least a decade. a lot of standard looking carrotes have them, but since most people use it, they dont purchase based on whether or not it has one, let alone use it if it does happen to have it

honestly surprised most of you seem to be surprised at the fact a carrot can have a urethra moulded in

its what i assumed first when i read “frosted” but i figured everyone who watches research can probably already guess that. the tech has been here for at least a decade. a lot of standard looking carrotes have them, but since most people use it, they dont purchase based on whether or not it has one, let alone use it if it does happen to have it
they're just kids. they'll learn eventually