Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back

Author Topic: Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back  (Read 12175 times)

You mean beyond creating a clan to single out and provoke individual people, of course?

What?

I'm pretty sure I didn't make the harvest clan to single someone out.

It wasn't until that person started sperging in that thread causing over 60 pages of drama is when I blacklisted them.

I didn't even know who Blockchip really was when I created the clan.

Harvesting of course not being a mechanism to provoke someone

It's no different from a public blacklist.

The only difference is that it's called harvested, not blacklist.

MoTE was known for their public blacklist.

its less of a blacklist and more of a "big book of everybody i don't like"

why even have a blacklist when you barely recruit anybody anyway

MoTE had a blacklist of over 200 people and they were proud of it.

why even have a blacklist when you barely recruit anybody anyway
Well I mean that's kind of the point. If he had a member list you'd see it's just him and probably 1 or 2 other people. The stufflist is the primary purpose, which should be pretty obvious from just the way tony is lol

at this point you shouldn't even bother with a blacklist, instead have a whitelist because more than half of the active users on this forum are apparently banned from joining your clan

instead of listing who's banned, list who's allowed lol

at this point you shouldn't even bother with a blacklist, instead have a whitelist because more than half of the active users on this forum are apparently banned from joining your clan

instead of listing who's banned, list who's allowed lol
I dont think you get it. The whole point is to stir people about their name being on the blacklist.

we all know tony craves attention lol
im just giving him a suggestion

more than half of the active users on this forum are apparently banned from joining your clan

My server only has a total of 10 people banned from it.

But then again only about 20 people play. So I guess you're right about it being half.

:nes:

we all know tony craves attention lol
im just giving him a suggestion
They're wasted on him. He has pretended to be handicapped for so long he's probably permanently stuck like this now. He'll probably off himself when this forum finally shuts down lol

eh it was worth a shot /shrug

They're wasted on him. He has pretended to be handicapped for so long he's probably permanently stuck like this now. He'll probably off himself when this forum finally shuts down lol

I think you're over brown townyzing me again.

:cookie: