object show prints thread (IM MISGENDERING transmissions 24/7 BITCH)

Author Topic: object show prints thread (IM MISGENDERING transmissions 24/7 BITCH)  (Read 29359 times)

im honestly hoping the love tape was ironic

my thoughts on this thread because i want to seem like a person in this forum instead of an object (pun intended) that comes around every once in a while

Kidalex: funny, targeting papio is a god joke of his but i can understand if others find it repetitive. But even if you don't like the joke played on the victim, that doesn't mean you harass the forget outta the jokester unless you're the actual victim or agree with what the victim is doing.

Stellar: "not funny" -Edd, 2014-2018

Papio: (mostly) harmless, but he should've expected backlash from the preschool 4chan that is the roosterland forums

i still dont understand why papio decided to just post research. brain hurty

that doesn't mean you harass the forget outta the jokester unless you're the actual victim or agree with what the victim is doing.
bruh you really think these brothers are affecting me

Stellar: "not funny" -Edd, 2014-2018
i can confirm hes said this

kidalex how could you betray me like this

bruh you really think these brothers are affecting me
admitting to trolling?

admitting to trolling?
does it look like the word "troll" is in either post????
use your forgetin eyes brother

does it look like the word "troll" is in either post????
use your forgetin eyes brother
hmmm
so if i said i take explicit videos of children i wouldnt be arrested because i didnt say child research right

hmmm
so if i said i take explicit videos of children i wouldnt be arrested because i didnt say child research right
yes