Stikfas (8023) pissing bloods and screams: Badmins

Author Topic: Stikfas (8023) pissing bloods and screams: Badmins  (Read 5715 times)

bobo is straight up starting stuff

i didnt even think he was an admin at the time and im surprised some handicap like him got admin in the first place

i didnt even think someone like bobo would do some loving low effort trolling

bobo is straight up starting stuff

i didnt even think he was an admin at the time and im surprised some handicap like him got admin in the first place

i didnt even think someone like bobo would do some loving low effort trolling

Y'know steve, if you're gonna complain about me, at least hide your name better, as its clearly at the bottom of that last screen. You know as well as i do you were butting into a convo that didnt even involve you.

Y'know steve, if you're gonna complain about me, at least hide your name better, as its clearly at the bottom of that last screen. You know as well as i do you were butting into a convo that didnt even involve you.

are you handicapped

my issue is that there arent good admins on who can handle the server when stikfas is away.
we generally don't need to do a lot of handling, whenever i was around everyone was rather well-behaved

plus nobody competent enough to use eval and hotfix stuff like the bow damage in the zombie survival thing
stik doesn't use eval

stik doesn't use eval
ah, another piece of the puzzle as to why this server needs reformation

i dont play on stiffkakas because im not a fan of having a less enjoyable experience because im not part of their special club

How is that even a valid argument? Nitpicking on the fact that he showed his username is completely stupid.

How is that even a valid argument? Nitpicking on the fact that he showed his username is completely stupid.
it isn't

ah, another piece of the puzzle as to why this server needs reformation
tbf with the current administration idk if eval being enabled is a good idea. but yeah its sorta necessary if you want to have fine tune control over your server.
we generally don't need to do a lot of handling, whenever i was around everyone was rather well-behaved
stik doesn't use eval
yeah i meant more situations like accidentally removing the spawn in the zombie dm or being around to kick consistent rdmer's in the bounty hunter one. less bad people and more keeping the server running smoothly

tbf with the current administration idk if eval being enabled is a good idea. but yeah its sorta necessary if you want to have fine tune control over your server.
yeah we generally don't need to do any fine-tuning.  i can bug stik about it tho if you like

yeah i meant more situations like accidentally removing the spawn in the zombie dm or being around to kick consistent rdmer's in the bounty hunter one. less bad people and more keeping the server running smoothly
oic

i dont play on stiffkakas because im not a fan of having a less enjoyable experience because im not part of their special club
the special club isnt actually all that exciting

does your loving brain function
you ok there buddy? need a break?