Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14589 times)

You know they got nothin' left when they start throwing accusations of trolling
nigerian cucks strike again

i've been saying this for months now but i don't have a constant searing hatred for the blf
of course you don't feel a constant state of active hatred doing something, nobody does.  but the fact remains that you have expressed a hatred for the forums in some capacity, and the only reason you stay, by your own admission,  is for a handful of people.

how hard is it to just invite those people to a discord and be done with it?  it would be much better for you, yet still you return after being banned.  so i ask again:  why come back to a forum you hate, especially after being banned from it?
pageloss

ike only argues in good faith guys stop acting dumb
i pray for the day you can give an actual response that is more than one sentence. please surprise us. show us you have the cognitive ability to disprove this post with something other than irony

i pray for the day you can give an actual response that is more than one sentence. please surprise us. show us you have the cognitive ability to disprove this post with something other than irony

yeah i did that and was told to get banned

it's possible to refute someone without trolling and flaming y'know

No wonder they're calling me a troll lmfao

what

how disheartening. you were told to get banned. this is like the first god damn time anyone has ever said that

notice how everyone calling ike a troll are common toxic problem users
Anyone who uses the word "toxic" to describe communities anything that isn't nerve gas is a walking vagina

how disheartening. you were told to get banned. this is like the first god damn time anyone has ever said that

i know i don't think i can recover, can you just old yeller me

bitch what the forget is this thread anymore like all i see is brothers throwin shade at other brothers

this had like 3 pages earlier today what the forget

i know i don't think i can recover, can you just old yeller me
damn red spy! slipped from my grip this time! your still going to write that damn thesis tomorrow. mark my loving words