Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14082 times)

why do i even bother writing stuff like that we all know you're just gonna respond with "you're handicapped"
or hes just handicapped which probably involves both cases you provided
now hold on there, boys, there's a difference between saying what you need to and flaming

now hold on there, boys, there's a difference between saying what you need to and flaming
it isnt flaming though

a stuffposter gets banned for stuffposting. huh imagine that

why did you even bother coming back at all?  time and time again, you stick to your "i hate blf" guns and yet you never leave, even going so far as to dig up dead accounts just so you can keep posting on a forum you can't stand.  either you're unflinchingly dishonest about hating being here, or you're purposefully sticking around just to piss people off.

i've been saying this for months now but i don't have a constant searing hatred for the blf

why do i even bother writing stuff like that we all know you're just gonna respond with "you're handicapped"

i wouldn't give you the satisfaction

i've been saying this for months now but i don't have a constant searing hatred for the blf

Then why do you spend your whole time antagonizing and throwing peanuts at people? Do you just do that everywhere?

imagine him doing it in real life

honestly hes pretty ok in my book because hes not a holier than thou moral grandstanding virtue signaling passive aggressive handicap all the time

honestly hes pretty ok in my book because hes not a holier than thou moral grandstanding virtue signaling passive aggressive handicap all the time

Is this supposed to be ironic?

no and i wasnt trying to start anything

imagine him doing it in real life

unlike you my internet practices don't bleed through into real life

take out "grandstanding" and "virtue signaling" and you have an exact description of red spy

unlike you my internet practices don't bleed through into real life

You sure showed him there lol

take out "grandstanding" and "virtue signaling" and you have an exact description of red spy
same could be said for about 60% of the forum

same could be said for about 60% of the forum
not really but go off