Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14585 times)

take out "grandstanding" and "virtue signaling" and you have an exact description of red spy

well at least i'm not holier than thou

im sorry what
it means to continue/elaborate. sorry i twitter too much

why do i even bother writing stuff like that we all know you're just gonna respond with "you're handicapped"
It's probably because you lack the intellectual capacity to make a post without either having a hateboner with someone else or asking someone to fix your glaceon craving
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:48:29 PM by Renderman In A Bowl »

a stuffposter gets banned for stuffposting. huh imagine that
take out "grandstanding" and "virtue signaling" and you have an exact description of red spy
im not going to arrest you two for now, but your behavior towards red makes me think you are furry sympathizers. just watch yourselves kiddos

im not going to arrest you two for now, but your behavior towards red makes me think you are furry sympathizers. just watch yourselves kiddos

It's probably because you lack the intellectual capacity to make a post without either having an hateboner

It's great how weathernerd is trying to say this

id honestly take a troll over a mature adult on here because trolls make more sense here. call me mental but think about it for a second before you start moral grandstanding on me and virtue signaling to all your epic mature friends

unlike you my internet practices don't bleed through into real life

why act like someone totally unlikable online? if you act different in real life, then act like that here.

what a pointless response

call me mental but think about it for a second before you start moral grandstanding on me and virtue signaling to all your epic mature friends

why is that great

Oh look it's another guy who can't post in good faith

Birds of a feather