Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14634 times)

he played us all for damn fools

everyone log off and loving kill yourselves

do you say anything other than no u

Since you're too dumb to read what nix posted previously, he said
PFFFFHAHAHAHAA THATS loving RICH
brother you're the one who busts in every time i even dare exist in the same universe as you and your buttbuddies just to say "dude u forget pokemmon......." and run away as fast as you came
you literally can't talk to me without trying to take a jab at the pokemon thing because you can't argue so you just insult someone personally to get your point across
almost all of your posts are unprovoked attacks towards you or your little cronies, even though you weren't mentioned at all, and the rest are stuffposts
get a loving life

and then proved it with the quote collection. If you think that boils down to only a 'no u', then you need to get your head checked

dam nix U Played Yourself

i like how he isn't addressing it and instead gloating about how i "took his bait" and stuffposting lol
Obviously someone does if they get mad over "lel u forget glaceon doll". He'll stop if nix provides the effort to get a post blocker and disable the button.
sticking your fingers in your ears does not make the problem go away

Nix you fell right into his trap

Now weathernerd, whats the next step of your master plan?

So his plan was to get nix to make him look like an idiot?

also nix why do you say the n-word? you realize that thats loving tribal right?

fr tho this topic is about red spy
if u wanna drama weathernerd go ahead lol

it does if they feed off your reaction lol

Oh, so everyone saying nix got baited are all in a discord circlejerk. Gotcha

Now things make a bit more sense...

it does if they feed off your reaction lol

i like how he isn't addressing it and instead gloating about how i "took his bait" and stuffposting lolsticking your fingers in your ears does not make the problem go away
What problem? All of the posts are summed up as "ur retaded glaceon forgeter" and if you get mad at that there's obviously something you're hiding or you're scared of them. Just make a drama or something dude.

Dude.... I just #trolled this Gay Furry on the internet.... Totally epic..........