Author Topic: Island Conquest  (Read 4076 times)

Please change the respawn vehicle buttons to recover vehicles instead.

qft

It already does this. The problem is that multiple vehicle spawns are not in use when purchasing new vehicles which is extraordinarily annoying.

New things are in the works!

1) I just set up an attack jet spawn system, which I'll be testing tomorrow. It costs 100 points to unlock the jet, and 50 additional point each time you spawn into one. Only one player can use the jet at a time.

2) I'm looking into solutions to fix the vehicle spawn system to prevent people's stuff getting respawned in the middle of a battle.

3) With help from Eagle517, I now have a modified copy of OrangeWeps that fixes any FOV issues as well as the trouble getting out of vehicles. Also, I'll be tweaking the weapons to make them more accurate, especially the snipers. The rocket launchers need rebalancing as well. Probably gonna add in tracers for every weapon too.

Instakill Conquest

you should probably halve the weapon damage for most of the guns because the fact that most of the guns kill in 3 hits and rapidfire is pretty sad, especially on a game where you're basically required to sit in an open vulnerable spot for 15 seconds in order to progress through the game

realistic damage doesn't make the game more fun, it just makes it harder for players to fight back or actually adapt to a different strategy in the heat of the moment. especially with the presence of a sniper, you basically will have no idea what hit you and you'll try desperately looking around for the sniper and in that 5 seconds you're spending trying to find them you'll basically be killed.

also please for the love of god make the teams more distinguishable. make one red and the other one blue and please remove the blood recoloring players stuff because everyone will basically turn red and then you'll have no way of telling what team they're on or if you should shoot them or not
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 01:06:30 PM by thegoodperry »

The vast majority of the weapons kill in 5 or 6 shots, not 2 or 3. You may have been getting shot in the head which does way more damage. I'll considering disabling headshot damage if enough people want it gone though. Tracers are gonna be put on every weapon too.

I've also changed the rebels to a light green color, but I'll probably play around with it a bit more because I'm not sure how much I like the color. Either way, the teams are far more easy to distinguish now.

As for the blood, Rally's blood mod doesn't save prefs sometimes so blood staining turns itself back on every once in a while, but I'll fix that.

Also, finally, vehicle respawning should be totally fixed, thanks to an event made by Redo.

The vast majority of the weapons kill in 5 or 6 shots, not 2 or 3. You may have been getting shot in the head which does way more damage. I'll considering disabling headshot damage if enough people want it gone though. Tracers are gonna be put on every weapon too.
yeah thats probably why. if you do remove headshots you should at the very least keep it for the snipers

-snip im dumb-
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:54:07 PM by Col. Burton »

the map was originally downloaded from somewhere and then edited

i know this is a bump but this is a map i saved on 9/10/2015
read the OP again, it already says he got it from kobble

read the OP again, it already says he got it from kobble
oh hey yeah im forgetin stupid nevermind