list of forumers who admit they have autism

Author Topic: list of forumers who admit they have autism  (Read 10280 times)

Lol !!! EPIC anime playertypes!

-snipples snee-

Best movie!
I would rate 10/10, black-y wolf from homestuck.

just the fact that someone has autism makes it an interpersonal issue? what if a new user joins tomorrow who posts 1 time a day in the gallery thread complimenting people, and then posts they have autism. what logic is there in putting it here.
It's good to know if the person to whom you are talking has an intellectual disability so you don't waste time on them. If a normal person says they didn't get my joke, maybe it wasn't that funny and I should explain it. If an autist doesn't get my joke, oh well lol, guess he'll just never get it.

i forgot, where did nonnel go :o

did he never return after that random ban in a political thread?

i forgot, where did nonnel go :o

did he never return after that random ban in a political thread?
He hasn't posted much since officerzach publicly humiliated him, but he does still post, like yesterday

OwO purge me baddy daddy

It's good to know if the person to whom you are talking has an intellectual disability so you don't waste time on them. If a normal person says they didn't get my joke, maybe it wasn't that funny and I should explain it. If an autist doesn't get my joke, oh well lol, guess he'll just never get it.
A rational thought, but the amount of people here who dont get jokes so far outweighs the amount of people with autism, its not gonna be a good metric

He hasn't posted much since officerzach publicly humiliated him

Woah, what happened there?