Author Topic: What is it with women and their stuffty driving?  (Read 2599 times)

this thread isn't loveist at all. /s

thank you for putting that /s mark at the end of your post.  I too am a redditor who can't detect sarcasm

thank you for putting that /s mark at the end of your post.  I too am a redditor who can't detect sarcasm

+1 karma

my post was purely factual

Everytime you defend women on the internet you get +2 to your pusillanimous individual game, fact

Everytime you defend women on the internet you get +2 to your pusillanimous individual game, fact
The pusillanimous individual Game: Meow Mix Expansion Pack

Add pusillanimous individual points! Once you reach 420pts you recieve 1 love!

when you gotta combat the future matriarchy by preemptively acting misogynistic in hopes of diminishing their power before they can rise

so the matnet sends a killer SJW terminatrix from the year 20XX into the past to kill off hate speech against women in order to protect their future uprising
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:30:22 PM by thegoodperry »

Add pusillanimous individual points! Once you reach 420pts you recieve 1 love!

you have hacks installed because you have love with your dog. stop cheating dude, your making all the real players bump down because of this hacking bullstuff.

my post was purely factual
if you read it in a perfectly reasonable tone of voice you'd see im right

In Argentina you have to do this regardless to avoid the potholes and corpses

My sides are shattered

I drove 340km with a full tank on routes (two-way single lane road at 100km/h) and gave it to my sister as so
She drives 2km in an urban area and poof
how the forget did she burn 1/4 of a tank?!
Maybe ur car is just stuffty?

yes it's a low end car but it doesn't use so much fuel when I drive it. I noticed that she under-revs the car and holds the car with the clutch and 1st gear on ramps and such while I use the handbrake. Got to get the clutch checked now ._.