Poll

Can you do it?

Ya
8 (80%)
Na
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: itt: Talk without that symbol 'E'.  (Read 8735 times)

how do you do strangrs on the blockland forum
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:27:38 PM by Copy Kirby »

oh no, this symbol is out of stock! you gotta go to california and obtain 6 kani kama sushi for food and donuts in manhattan to go boom in this world!! obtain this symbol back by dialing 246-OOF-STOCK and wait for 4 days until it is at your cupboard! it's hard as donuts! and also walmart is still a shopping mall. porkchop and bacon strips in your mouth in an hour. us humans cannot say mii channl nor horribly bad buildings such as.. ummm, i cannot say that! i almost said that symbol..

did i do good?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 02:38:24 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

only thing not good is "channl"

oh no, this symbol is out of stock! you gotta go to california and obtain 6 kani kama sushi for food and donuts in manhattan to go boom in this world!! obtain this symbol back by dialing 246-OOF-STOCK and wait for 4 days until it is at your cupboard! it's hard as donuts! and also walmart is still a shopping mall. porkchop and bacon strips in your mouth in an hour. us humans cannot say mii channl nor horribly bad buildings such as.. ummm, i cannot say that! i almost said that symbol..

did i do good?
you did amazing actually
*clap clap*

did i do good?
you did okay. to up quality, don't pick a lot of unusual words, just construct short, straightforward narrations

Holy moly, what's with you guys using that symbol?  It's as if all of you just go for low-hanging fruit by only a string of words, nothing but that.  It's stupid.  Why would you guys trick your minds into participating in this topic with awful contribution?  I want you to banish sluggish work in writing.  Or just grab a dictionary for diction that ain't foolish.  Dispatch all who would go on and ditch this topic's rulings, for that lazy globs shall not touch us from this point on.  Lacking guts to hold to this task?  You should run off into off-topic or drama to start stuff.  Disappointing trials will not stand today.

And I am not concluding my opinion.  For rubbish and sly crooks that try to blur out that awry symbol, do you not scry upon rulings?  Why do you think it would show right words to start with?  How about you morons scan diction if you want to join us?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:49:15 PM by Redconer »

Whoops! You must obtain a BLOCKLAND GOLD account to look at this post!

It's not that hard. A 260pg book, Gadsby, avoids that symbol. A fraction of individuals claim that it fails in its mission, though, for containing that symbol in a handful of occasions.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:28:05 PM by TristanLuigi »

It's not that hard. A 260pg book, Gadsby, avoids that symbol. A fraction of individuals claim that it fails in its mission, though, for containing that symbol in a handful of occasions.
what situations? i cannot think of any, and i did look through it...

What th forget did you just loving say about m, you littl bitch? I'll hav you know I graduatd top of my class in th Navy Sals, and I'v bn involvd in numrous scrt raids on Al-Quada, and I hav ovr 300 confirmd kills. I am traind in gorilla warfar and I'm th top snipr in th ntir US armd forcs. You ar nothing to m but just anothr targt. I will wip you th forget out with prcision th liks of which has nvr bh sn bfor on this arth, mark my loving words. You think you can gt away with saying that stuff to m ovr th Intrnt? Think again, forgetr. As w spak I am contacting my scrt ntwork of spis across th USA and your IP is bing tracd right now so you bttr prpar for th storm, maggot. Th storm that wips out th pathtic littl thing you call your lif. You'r loving dad, kid. I can b anywhr, anytim, and I can kill you in ovr svn hundrd ways, and that's just with my bar hands. Not only am I xtnsivly traind in unarmd combat, but I hav accss to th ntir arsnal of th Unitd Stats Marin Corps and I will us it to its full xtnt to wip your misrabl ass off th fac of th continnt, you littl stuff. If only you could hav known what unholy rtribution your littl "clvr" commnt was about to bring down upon you, mayb you would hav hld your loving tongu. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you'r paying th pric, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all ovr you and you will drown in it. You'r loving dad, kiddo.

Stop loving dodging this topic's wish of words that contain that sinful symbol.

I DON'T ALLOW FOLKS TO PUT SYMBOLS IN CHAT TO TURN loving TOPICS GAY.  DO YOU KNOW THAT?  ACK-ACK-SICK OF THIS CRAP.  I'M SICK OF SOCIAL MANIPULATION.  IT'S NOT FUNNY.

man seriously calm down