YouTube's demonetization is legitimately driving away one of my subscriptions

Author Topic: YouTube's demonetization is legitimately driving away one of my subscriptions  (Read 7046 times)

This is my stuffty opinion:
I THINK youtube "lack of communication" with content creators is understandable.
 youtube is used by more than BILLION people worldwide.

that isnt an excuse for their poor communication. Youtube has social media outlets they COULD update with important information, but they dont. youtube COULD mass email their youtube partners with important updates, but they dont. youtube COULD post real updates on the channels they own, but they dont. The CEO of YouTube, Susan whatevertheforgeteherlastname is could upload information to her own personal youtube channel, which she does have, but she doesnt

there is no good reason for being this opaque with your users. your users should not have to play detective to figure out how your updates work. the least they could do is explain WHY they think not being communicative is the better alternative

CEO of YouTube is a feminist

TBH I had an idea to make the demonetization bot learn to censor videos that have common words, like dog, or macaroni, hell, even demonetize their biggest ADVERTISERS to show the CEO how stuff they are for putting the whole fate of YT on a bot who has censored TF2 videos

it's pretty obvious that the people in youtube rewind are the only people youtube cares about
businesses only care about ventures that make them money
who woulda thunk

who woulda thunk

Oh my god can you be any more of an insufferable cunt

I mean to even imply the people featured in Youtube Rewind (Corporate Edition) are the only ones that make Youtube money? And to condescend as if people don't know a loving business works in the first place? Go forget yourself

who woulda thunk
no, i thought they made money from ads too, so if they demonetized videos they wouldn't get money either

I love Eli and his videos so it really forgetin' hurt to see him crying like that.

no, i thought they made money from ads too, so if they demonetized videos they wouldn't get money either
i havent heard too much (if anything) from the top 40 youtubers or whatever getting demonetized
the reality of the situation is that the youtubers getting demonized are deemed "bad" because companies don't want ads on their videos, simple as that