Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 27852 times)

onyl my blade can kill "elektryk*

onyl my blade can kill "elektryk*
yeah too loving bad i blew up his loving home and shot his sister

starting to doubt if this is actually fake a bit every loving second

yeah too loving bad i blew up his loving home and shot his sister
on a cold and wnter morng int hte itme before the light in flames deat haeternal reign we ride towards the fight
(badass guiatar rift)
forget you b**h

starting to doubt if this is actually fake a bit every loving second

≥tfw I don't actually have fifteen alts and I would have pmed kidalex, the only one with it for an actual response
Why do you think I would post it in a discord I knew you were in? This is honestly pathetic dude.

≥tfw I don't actually have fifteen alts and I would have pmed kidalex, the only one with it for an actual response
Why do you think I would post it in a discord I knew you were in? This is honestly pathetic dude.
ah, yes! because we all know you'd only post it in a discord I'm not in because we all know i'd instantly instigate this stuff! why of course! i am filthy human trash!

.. that's not what I implied

ah, yes! because we all know you'd only post it in a discord I'm not in because we all know i'd instantly instigate this stuff! why of course! i am filthy human trash!
i dont get you. u always do this stuff where u either 1. play (or not) dumb and not get the most basic stuff or 2. blow stuff way out of proportion. wtf bro

i dont get you. u always do this stuff where u either 1. play (or not) dumb and not get the most basic stuff or 2. blow stuff way out of proportion. wtf bro
sick burn fellow memester

to be fair verification does pull the same kind of stuff like that a lot

"haha its just a joke bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

to be fair verification does pull the same kind of stuff like that a lot
What do you mean? Are you counting stuffposting or are you just trying to drag me in front of you so you don't have to make up any actual response? Every time someone says something to me that mentions me in any way I don't add "Haha Epic Funny Well I Guess I Am Subhuman" and even if I did I would not say "Well the other person does it so it must be okay to be handicapped 99% of the time.."

"haha its just a joke bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Get out INH. All you do is pull into arguments to backup a friend by saying "no u" or some other handicapped stuff and when you get called out or can't think of a response you say 'what' and flee away.