Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 27851 times)

JESUS HE'S WORSE THAN THATCHER

Get out INH. All you do is pull into arguments to backup a friend by saying "no u" or some other handicapped stuff and when you get called out or can't think of a response you say 'what' and flee away.
Except what I said is literally what you did, why are you reacting so violently?

You said you had alts prepared and wanted to join that community to carpet bomb or spam it, were called out, and all you had to say was "its just a joke."

Inb4 you pull the usual bring up and attack my past instead of my actual post and argument, like you've just done

You have no argument to attack handicap. If you can give me a list of 15  of my discord alts then I'll give you $30 PayPal.

who’s thatcher
some handicap on BL who only knows 3 words, KYS, Autism, and Furcigarette

You have no argument to attack handicap. If you can give me a list of 15  of my discord alts then I'll give you $30 PayPal.
Nice job ignoring my entire post just go go "list x or you're wrong"

I never said you did have those alts, I did say however that you posting something and just going "its just a joke handicap" and berating people doesn't help your stance and if anything makes you look more and more guilty

ur like 12 where you gonna get $30

ur like 12 where you gonna get $30
drawing naked BFDI characters

What do you mean? Are you counting stuffposting or are you just trying to drag me in front of you so you don't have to make up any actual response? Every time someone says something to me that mentions me in any way I don't add "Haha Epic Funny Well I Guess I Am Subhuman" and even if I did I would not say "Well the other person does it so it must be okay to be handicapped 99% of the time.."
I never said it was ok, I was saying you used to do the "why of course! blank blank blank!" stuff all the time and its somewhat hypocritical to get upset about it even though you use to pull it a lot.
Get out INH. All you do is pull into arguments to backup a friend by saying "no u" or some other handicapped stuff and when you get called out or can't think of a response you say 'what' and flee away.
in what loving world are inh and i friends
if you were pretending to be handicapped on the discord and have done similar stuff on discord in the past just to immediately flip tables when confronted is it really pretending anymore?

all you do is start arguments and then flee away when everyone involved realizes that its just you and your antics again.

this is a loving forum. if you dont want people to commentate your stupid stuff then don't post stupid stuff

guess no one wants 30 us shekels in paypal

...why has this topic turned into a huge flame war...