kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26576 times)

His alzheimer's must be kicking in

Alexander why do u even browse tumblr are u loving gay

did your opinion suddenly change overnight
retired clown attempts to get back into the business; loses his act the next day

did your opinion suddenly change overnight
Wow, way to totally twist my words and misquote me. Not exactly suprising given it’s daswurich here
To clarify:

Me saying it’s handicapped to say “I don’t like someone so they should be BOS” isn’t the same to me saying that “god I hope someone becomes BOS because they act like a handicap 24/7” the difference in should and hope is pretty major. Obviously Nix hasn’t done anything BOS worthy but I wouldn’t be shocked if he did given his history of forum spergouts(for this reason daswurich trying to defend him is damn funny). I know the english language is hard for forum spergs so maybe this will help you out a little bit

retired clown attempts to get back into the business; loses his act the next day
Wait you got busted for selling out of school parking lots again?

whats his credit card number so i can ban him from my server

Old man's still got those moves

Wow, way to totally twist my words and misquote me. Not exactly suprising given it’s daswurich here
didn't u just do the same?
with all the players and discords he's harassed, it's genuinely astounding that he hasn't been ban-on-sight by now
On another note:
Saying “such and such should be bos because I don’t like them” is pretty much the same thing as using “habitual problem user” to describe everyone you don’t like: completely handicapped
Me saying it’s handicapped to say “I don’t like someone so they should be BOS”
that's not how he said that at all lol

Saying “such and such should be bos because I don’t like them” is pretty much the same thing as using “habitual problem user” to describe everyone you don’t like: completely handicapped
“I don’t like someone so they should be BOS”

I didn't say "I don't like him so he should be banned" gramps; I said that kidalex has actively harassed several players and discords, which he has, which is usually bounds for becoming ban-on-sight.  Nickpb was made BoS for less.

way to totally twist my words and misquote me

i know the word salty isn't very much liked here but that is the pure feeling I am seeing here

What the forget did I just read?

its funny how grimlock started stereotypicalizing people saying "everyone i dont like should be blank" after he took what i said in january out of context