kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26995 times)

I went down a bit of a rabbit hole figuring out what the hell 'object shows' are.

The best idea I can get is that they're animated flash cartoons made by indie artists online that revolve around inanimate objects (footballs, apples, celery, televisions) participating in reality-show esque plots.

Can anyone explain why they have to be inanimate objects? Why not just draw a person?

I went down a bit of a rabbit hole figuring out what the hell 'object shows' are.

The best idea I can get is that they're animated flash cartoons made by indie artists online that revolve around inanimate objects (footballs, apples, celery, televisions) participating in reality-show esque plots.

Can anyone explain why they have to be inanimate objects? Why not just draw a person?

As far as I know it's a special interest

Same as people addicted to furry and mlp stuff and fluffy abuse I believe. It's a 13 year old horomone filled teenager being exposed to something completely random and they take a liking to it, then after a while the grey line is deleted between "I like this cartoon" and "I wanna forget my favorite character" and that's how rule34 gets started.

an object show is a knockoff of bfdi

it's all cus of that damn brave little toaster. he was too lovey for his own good

it's all cus of that damn brave little toaster. he was too lovey for his own good
@Trogtor

The internet was a mistake

drama is the new off topic

modification help is the new map help

no stuff sherlock
you're rather hostile, would you like a cup of tea darling

no they're just lazy and can't draw or animate humans.