childhood memories

Author Topic: childhood memories  (Read 4352 times)

i actually uploaded mine to youtube but the fps was so low it was literally unwatchable
did it again 2 years ago but it was really cringy and unfunny
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 06:22:19 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

When I was like 5-10 years old I used to go to the toy aisle of the store, open like 1-2 hot wheel cars and steal them lol

Also when I was like 4 I was jumping on the couch with my cousin, I fell off and hit my right eyebrow on the glass coffee table and had to get stitches, I still have a noticeable scar lol

good memories keep it up

heres one for xbox kids:

waiting for my dad to visit me after coming home from being deployed.

getting beat with the belt for playing with soap.

oh when I was 5 I was "shaving my legs" with a razor I found in the bathtub, ended up with a cut that was like a foot long and blood loving streaming out of my leg

I remember shaving my eyelashes off, and two second later everybody in the house was loving laughing at me and I was completely confused

All my memories of playing toontown with my cousins.

I told this story before and I tell this story again. In my early elementary years there was this mexican girl I really liked. On valentines day I made a valentine to her and I wrote on the card, "You can call me sweet lips ;)".

I have so many that are hard to explain, but my favorite moment is getting sick after I told my kindergarten teacher I was gonna throw up, she replied with "NO YOU'RE NOT"

proved her wrong haha and guess who had the mop the floor :cookieMonster:

when i was little i was rocking my chair back and forth, it tipped over and the top of my head busted open

how i managed to survive that i have no loving clue
injury stories, eh?

two can play at that game

once, i was watching my brother play a roblox obby (i was like, 6, he was 8 i think), i got really hyped at one point, he died, and i leaned back too far in my chair, smacking the back of my head against the metal bed.

that was exciting.

also 2009 roblox was the best

i miss the old school sounds and stuff
now roblox is too modernized :(

btw fun fact

the nintendo 3ds came out in 2012

i mightve been 4 or 5 when i cracked my head open actually

headshotting a kid with a teddy bear when i was 2-3
this stuff is funnier to me then it should be

when I was in kindergarten there was this loving boulder of a kid that was super forgetin fat. one day the kid fell and me being the nice kid tried to help him up. what I didn’t think of is that I would hit his head on the ground. thing is he was kind of a richard so I guess he got what he deserved

When I was around 4-5, my brother's and I would play four player Bomberman on the SEGA Genesis with our friends.

I remember almost burning down several structures on several different occasions.