new gorillaz in june

Author Topic: new gorillaz in june  (Read 3097 times)

i took it when i was born. this is why i listen to 21 savage
lol

i took it when i was born. this is why i listen to 21 savage, superior big brain music
i understand the implication that with a high level of intelligence and mental potential you do not need to put as much value into listening to decent things, but i find that this suggestion is also very situational and cant really be relied upon strictly

i took it when i was born. this is why i listen to 21 savage, superior big brain music
*squints*

Gorillaz and Death Grips are basically the same. bottom feeding trash alternative music that preys on the mentally weak minds of edgy teens. they are different genres but the same white noise
you are wrong
when i listen to gorillaz my whole loving body begins to collapse and go into hibernation because of how bad it is
when i listen to death grips on the other hand, my bcc (blood cocaine content) begins to rise dramatically, often reaching 15% which increases my life expectancy by 45 years

Gorillaz Sucks

you are objectively wrong; to be fair: I didnt like Gorillaz when i was a kid either

you are objectively wrong
you are literally wrong

person below infinite gay
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:55:30 PM by TableSalt »

you are literally wrong

if you are below the age of 18 you are legally required to not have an opinion about this anymore, my dad is the king of laws so i know for sure

Gorillaz and Death Grips are basically the same. bottom feeding trash alternative music that preys on the mentally weak minds of edgy teens. they are different genres but the same white noise

But Death Grips is good :(

that is deep

gorillaz had only ~2 good songs imo

The best thing about Gorillaz is how I can attract "alternative" women by playing the bass-line (on a bass guitar) to Feel Good Inc.

im glad my topic is just the same 4 people saying their opinion over and over which we already knew about anyway and didnt really care about to begin with 👍🏼