the silently regressive politics of "a quiet place" (spoilers)

Author Topic: the silently regressive politics of "a quiet place" (spoilers)  (Read 2956 times)

okay what the forget does hollywood being left-leaning have anything to do with lefties judging the movie by handicapped parameters

because conservatives would never ever ever do something like that

sorry to hear that, get well soon
are you okay there pal
is it the avatar?
I think it's the avatar
generic deflection coupled with a superiority complex

tactical nuke has the most fragile superiority complex i've ever seen. he'll act all high and mighty but you say a few things and he loving CRUMBLES

Boltster cannot control the power of my avatars. They have corrupted his brain

i like the way this thread is going

I will say, that New Yorker article seems like one hell of a stretch, literally says the movie is concerned with a white family is being hunted by "dark others", like come the hell on, the monster being a sickly dark gray is obviously tied to scary predators like sharks and wolves. If this is really some subtly tribal jab, then practically every movie monster is also a dark other (Alien, Godzilla, king kong, jaws, tremors, babadook, etc.)

However, that collegehumor article has nothing to do with what you're talking about tactical nuke, and i read it to be sure, which i'm also a bit mad at you for because it was the most base, unfunny comedy writing i've ever read ("How do they POOP or FART??" is a comment i heard probably 24 times just coming out of the theater)

clearly this topic isnt going the way you want it to (or maybe it is, i swear you post this stuff just so you can try and argue about it)
just pull a lord tony and lock it
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:45:38 AM by Frankie² »

Holy stuff if you think "lefties" are ruining media just because of some richardhead columnist you are fragile as forget

I will say, that New Yorker article seems like one hell of a stretch, literally says the movie is concerned with a white family is being hunted by "dark others", like come the hell on, the monster being a sickly dark gray is obviously tied to scary predators like sharks and wolves. If this is really some subtly tribal jab, then practically every movie monster is also a dark other (Alien, Godzilla, king kong, jaws, tremors, babadook, etc.)

However, that collegehumor article has nothing to do with what you're talking about tactical nuke, and i read it to be sure, which i'm also a bit mad at you for because it was the most base, unfunny comedy writing i've ever read ("How do they POOP or FART??" is a comment i heard probably 24 times just coming out of the theater)

I quoted the relevant question in transparent writing because it was a massive spoiler, but [spoiler] the whole point of the theme is centered around family values and staying alive and things like that and they say "lol why don't they just kill the baby" like that wouldn't make the characters starfishs, I mean one of their kids already died yet this guy has no problem telling them they should kill the one coming up because of course he doesn't, it's collegehumor [/spoiler]

holy stuff it's a joke you handicap
all of this is a joke that's why I posted it

I'm not mad, I'm actually laughing.

all of this was just a joke guys, honest!!!

There's too many autists in this thread to quote

he's only gone and dug himself deeper

There's too many autists in this thread to quote

Are you scared of liberal op-eds, too?

imagine being deus ex