1 (2%)
0 (0%)
3 (6.1%)
0 (0%)
1 (2%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [NEWS] Did you guys know these are the real forums for discussion?!  (Read 3639 times)

Bolster do you have any real objections to limiting the sticky posts to 1?

because telling people to only use the official forums is irrelevant and not helpful for the conversation like at all.

You already made your point that no one cares about the steam forums, that doesn't mean we need to rub it in their face that we don't care.

I'm completely indifferent tbh

What I think is stupid is that you haven't actually taken steps to try and change this, you've just made two topics whinging about it instead. Contact greek or badspot if you actually want to do something productive about this.

Is someone going to message greek2me or not?

Greek hasn't logged into the forums nor Steam for a long time, so contacting him would actually be difficult, but there are people who have him on Steam, maybe someone can contact him about it if he ever logs back in

I posted a message to my friend acitivity, and i do have Blocklander friends that check their Steam friends acitivty, so hopefully they see it and know to look out for him

I believe I asked one of them last year

Is someone going to message greek2me or not?
spoiler alert: he doesn't care. this stuff instead of just asking badspot to find someone else to deal with the steam forum?

leave it to tony to get this worked up over something so trivial
nix shows his insanely high iq yet again.

ah good all is now well, thanks demian

oh stuff thats pretty rad actually lol

Oh, that looks much better! And look atthedates on those replies. Shows people are still interested after all.

Can't wait to see the steam community flourish into a pure place of friendly and productive discussion