Author Topic: do youtube ads run slower than the actual videos or am i just crazy  (Read 798 times)

i can't be the only one that gets this
every time i open a new youtube video it's always extremely frustrating because the 15 second ads take a minute to get through just because of the sheer amount of buffering---then i get to the actual video and it runs smooth as can be at 1080p. i'm just confused because it seems really counterproductive for youtube to make their ads run slower and the videos run longer---i'd think they'd want the opposite for sponsors
i don't use any adblock or anything, can someone explain why this might be happening

sometimes i'll get the opposite where the ad is at like 10 million p and loads instantly while the videos years to load even at 480p or 720p so its probably just youtube being stuff

sometimes i'll get the opposite where the ad is at like 10 million p and loads instantly while the videos years to load even at 480p or 720p
this is what i got when i looked into it yet no matter what computer or connection i'm on the ads are slow as richards

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:35:19 PM by Defendor »

You are going crazy.

I suggest you to stop using blf  or your craziness will get worse.