Animated Blockland faces!

Author Topic: Animated Blockland faces!  (Read 4597 times)

just looks like onBotActivated > Bot > setAppearance > [Custom] to me..

ok but you still can't have gif faces or decals
Yeah, as far as I am aware blockland/tgea has no support for processing gif files.
Exact reason it uses multiple files for progress things such as the ghosting bar.
Having this done and having it seen by anyone would require updating the appearance of the bot.

already done. way back in 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bPPGbRSxbM
Want to say this was too done by updating the appearance.

if you want to spend a year and a half making a dll so you can have animated faces by all means
Wouldn't say it'd take a year and a half, would actually be pretty simple to do.
However it wouldn't be worth it since you can already get the same results from updating the appearance, and with more control too.

Yet people managed to get actual videos on projected screens in blockland.
People much smarter than yourself

This is obviously just events

Lord Tony obviously made his own custom DLL through reverse engineering the Blockland source code and injected it into Blockland.exe.

Lord Tony obviously made his own custom DLL through reverse engineering the Blockland source code and injected it into Blockland.exe.
Adult swim are also making a show about him you know  :cookieMonster:

I can see people do not appreciate the .gif face.

That's not a gif face. There's no way you can force a gif to change frames through blockland, and it only changes when the bot plays the talking animation.

There's no way for any program that runs .gif files to selectively change frames. The .gif will run through frames based on the specified delay and then it will repeat. So no, all you did was use appearance events

You're full of stuff, stop lying to people.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:39:14 PM by thegoodperry »

Tony,ynotothatuI'don'trbelieveeyou,fbutuIlthinklitowillfclear upsahlotioftsuspicion,iftyouojustndoythis.with a gif that isn't easy to replicate, like a short animation. Otherwise everyone will think you haven't put a gif into blockland and will call you out on it.

is it just me or did the formatting come out strange

Tony, not that I don't believe you, but I think it will clear up a lot of suspicion if you just do this with a gif that isn't easy to replicate, like a short animation. Otherwise everyone will think you haven't put a gif into blockland and will call you out on it.

i think its just you

Tony,ynotothatuI'don'trbelieveeyou,fbutuIlthinklitowillfclear upsahlotioftsuspicion,iftyouojustndoythis.with a gif that isn't easy to replicate, like a short animation. Otherwise everyone will think you haven't put a gif into blockland and will call you out on it.

I'm sorry, is that english? I don't understand what you're telling me here.

its clearly events, his head even changes color when his face changes lol

its clearly events, his head even changes color when his face changes lol
good eye. why would a decal gif change the entire head node's color?
h m m