Author Topic: Random item event spawner.  (Read 5112 times)

Nice mod!

Is there any way to alter the spawn direction for spawnRandomItem or can it only always be straight up?
Maybe either event boxes for X Y Z or just by using the brick's set item Position/Direction?
Adding that to the event output list would consume one of the item selections; the event system supports only a maximum of four arguments on output events.

Is there any way to alter the spawn direction for spawnRandomItem or can it only always be straight up?
Maybe either event boxes for X Y Z or just by using the brick's set item Position/Direction?
I made this a while back Event_BotSpawnItem it also includes a string box for the chance of said item dropping. Works even better when paired with VCE! Keep in mind this is for bots dropping items, not bricks. Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 03:07:06 PM by Goth77 »

Adding that to the event output list would consume one of the item selections; the event system supports only a maximum of four arguments on output events.

Ah alright. I can still achieve a somewhat similar result using the setRandomItem event in combination with the brick's Item Position/Direction and the onItemPickup to reset the brick's item back to None after, so not all hope is lost lol
Thanks for making these!

I made this a while back Event_BotSpawnItem it also includes a string box for the chance of said item dropping. Works even better when paired with VCE! Keep in mind this is for bots dropping items, not bricks. Cheers!

!!!!
I actually needed this too for something else!
Thank you!