Desert Bus: The Forum Game

Author Topic: Desert Bus: The Forum Game  (Read 6450 times)

I wanna be the annoying kid

i don't understand what the "X left" things mean in the roles thing. as in there's X spots left? are there X of something left? please make it more understandable. if it's the first one i want to be the Child Of Annoy instead of that smelly Malleo guy (i heard he smells) or if it's a first come first serve thing(guessing it is) nothing because Dung Driver is not appealing.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:24:12 PM by maxymax13 »

i don't understand what the "X left" things mean in the roles thing. as in there's X spots left? are there X of something left? please make it more understandable. if it's the first one i want to be the Child Of Annoy instead of that smelly Malleo guy (i heard he smells) or if it's a first come first serve thing(guessing it is) just a passenger because Dung Driver is not appealing.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how many spots are left

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how many spots are left
it doesn't take a phd to try to explain something

i wanna be the annoying kid bc fire vine is my brother and boomstick is my homie

super team

hey cop can you shoot felipe

depends on if my gas station drop can cover it

no i am!!!

check page 1 bich

as my Mere Mortal Brain cannot understand the role system i must be but a passenger. what a sad Occasion.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 02:07:20 AM by maxymax13 »

*puts on the minions movie again*

as my Mere Mortal Brain cannot understand the role system i must be but a passenger. what a sad Occasion.

if it says any are left, there's some left and you can take one. if there are none left, it doesnt say how many are left.

how is this hard for you

FUEL POINTS: 100

PAGES LEFT: 105

the annoying kid is at it again, but don't worry, we got refueled. everybody has all their items back now

there's a rest stop up ahead, which will take one page to get too. it refreshes items and adds new ones, but only if the bus driver wants it.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:06:37 AM by GreenBH³ »