oRB's RTB Archive malicious redirect

Author Topic: oRB's RTB Archive malicious redirect  (Read 1546 times)

when I click on a profile on orb's rtb archive, the connection fails (probably due to the lack of profile archives) but my anti virus goes off saying stuff like, "blocked malicious redirect" or "outbound traffic detected"

is there something here or is it a false alarm

they never modified those. they all direct to forum.returntoblockland.com but since some ad cigarette bought the domain it redirects to that

Don't use oRBs.  Use http://swololol.com/rtb

It includes updated versions of certain add-ons (like 1 Random Brick Pack)

they never modified those. they all direct to forum.returntoblockland.com but since some ad cigarette bought the domain it redirects to that
time to phone DA PRROOOGGS
to get the domain bacc

glass also has an rtb archive that's pretty good

when I click on a profile on orb's rtb archive, the connection fails (probably due to the lack of profile archives) but my anti virus goes off saying stuff like, "blocked malicious redirect" or "outbound traffic detected"

is there something here or is it a false alarm
I was on oRB's yesterday. Everything was fine. Seems to me that you have a virus on your pc that redirects you to another website every couple of minutes or hours.

I was on oRB's yesterday. Everything was fine. Seems to me that you have a virus on your pc that redirects you to another website every couple of minutes or hours.
You probably didn't go to anyone's profile in the RTB add-ons area

But don't, because they link to the original RTB site, which as this topic states, was taken over by a malicious virus

The downside is because so many links on these forums redirect to returntoblockland.com the current domain holder will likely keep paying for it so long as we keep clicking the links. Should of bought the domain when we had the chance.

Should of bought the domain when we had the chance.
forget. im actually confused why i didnt get it becuase i remember specifically finding out one day that suddenly the domain was avaliable again and... i did nothing about it

Can't you report the domain to Google for malicious content?

Can't you report the domain to Google for malicious content?

but we'll put a german in a hoboish position

but we'll put a german in a hoboish position
C'est la vie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯