OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30941 times)

Kid needs to calm down when people are legitimately trying to help him

Pompmaker did nothing wrong

Kid needs to calm down when people are legitimately trying to help him

Pompmaker did nothing wrong

lol nice try at deflection

I wonder why he ignored it. It's a big forgetin mystery ain't it?

no seriously i legit have no idea what you two are arguing about and im too busy to go back and inspect everything you two said

no seriously i legit have no idea what you two are arguing about and im too busy to go back and inspect everything you two said
Don't post then dipstuff

friend i dont care if zach gets banned or not im just tired of looking at his cringy pictures of his FurSona commiting war crimes whenever pompmaker exists too loud

I hate that avatar of yours but you don't see me crying over it all the time because I think it should change.

Is this supposed to be my problem?

Don't post then dipstuff

just a question no need to call me a dipstuff over it

went from officerzach to full on ike vs nix

just a question no need to call me a dipstuff over it
It was warranted

/nosupport
all pompmaker does is post gay footcigarette art and antagonize kids like officerzach

...im too busy to go back and inspect everything you two said
well there's a pretty easy way to fix that isn't there

its pretty funny (and ironic) how people like nix keep targetting zach for being autistic

okay, first off

-Pomp is in no way helpful and his tips are not constructive at all. litterally all he does is say "oh fix this" and "oh fix that" without any real explanation as to how to fix my stuff. OzmarBlock, who i talk to via a discord, is actually helpful and tries to explain it to me in a way i can understand so i wont conk out from confusion.
-I've been drawing since i was born. you think my current drawings are bad/ugly? i had a copy of Pocket Doodles For Boys that I drew in and my god they were even worse. I'm not gonna post pictures of them because of how bad they were. At least with my newer art, My characters represent LIVING THINGS.
-Furbys are not just a toy for 6 year olds. They are also a highly advanced robot for how old they are and have tons of capabilities.

Things Furbys can do that other electronic pets cant:
-Speak a default language that mind you, COMES WITH a dictionary to learn the words.
-Have numerous stages of evolution to the point where your furby speaks mostly English.
-Communicate with a Gameboy Color game called "Dancing furby" and dances along with the stage youre playing.
(no, im not kidding. there was a furby game for gbc, no joke)

-Talk to other Furbys and learn things from them.
-Battery Power, despite being 4 AAs, can last up to 4-6 months.
-Cuteness rating: 999999999999999999/10
-Dont take stuffs that you have to clean up like tamagotchis do.

Overall i think what goes on in this forum is just absurd. Seriously, can anyone just stop screwing others over for at least a second so that our minds can recalibrate? jesus loving christ the almighty lord on a loving bicycle.

okay, first off

-Pomp is in no way helpful and his tips are not constructive at all. litterally all he does is say "oh fix this" and "oh fix that" without any real explanation as to how to fix my stuff. OzmarBlock, who i talk to via a discord, is actually helpful and tries to explain it to me in a way i can understand so i wont conk out from confusion.
-I've been drawing since i was born. you think my current drawings are bad/ugly? i had a copy of Pocket Doodles For Boys that I drew in and my god they were even worse. I'm not gonna post pictures of them because of how bad they were. At least with my newer art, My characters represent LIVING THINGS.

Overall i think what goes on in this forum is just absurd. Seriously, can anyone just stop screwing others over for at least a second so that our minds can recalibrate? jesus loving christ the almighty lord on a loving bicycle.

ftfy