OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30931 times)

I always thought officerzach was pretty weird at times and sometimes came off as aggressive. other than that though if you left him alone he will always go back into his corner and do his things. for the users who constantly pecker over him I gotta say your much more of a forgetin loser than he is lol

basically this

everyone's just been provoking officerzach and then laughing at him for responding like what the hell

yes it's pretty pathetic to have some people go out of their way to piss zach off, but jesus christ he needs to stop posting and come back when he's older. you can't just come across his outbursts and just ignore it

Yattaro
   hey you loving dolts! Get the forget away from Zach-kun before i slice your asses!

oh god now he has a new fixation

ofifcerzach im so sorry i watched jojos bizaree adventure  please forgive m e. e

Yattaro
   hey you loving dolts! Get the forget away from Zach-kun before i slice your asses!

forget YEAH! SAMURAI PIZZA CATS BABY

Yattaro

this is still your drama you know

i cant be the only one that saw zachs content and posts and just assumed that this is a puppet/joke account
I was actually thinking this too lol

Yattaro

autism speaks