OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30967 times)

Poopity Scoop
Boopity Scoopity Poop

new prof pic. what do you fellas think

Poopity Scoop
Boopity Scoopity Poop
im sorry but youre still not funny

new prof pic. what do you fellas think
its good

why the hell does adrenaline just sit at the back throwing "Lel You're Not Funny" every time someone he doesnt like posts
he's just standing in the loving back like a handicap and commenting on everything because he's Le Epic FUnny and everyone he doesnt like is not. it's almost like he has no actual reason to be here and is there just to be handicapped, the un-needed piece in every loving part of everywhere he goes to be handicapped at

last time he did this stupid ass stuff like "I'm Trying To HElp You Be LE EPic Funny Because I dont Like Your Sense Of Humor" and then goes on to loving say ok to the exact same loving stuff. like, legit brainlet stuff

why the hell does adrenaline just sit at the back throwing "Lel You're Not Funny" every time someone he doesnt like posts
he's just standing in the loving back like a handicap and commenting on everything because he's Le Epic FUnny and everyone he doesnt like is not. it's almost like he has no actual reason to be here and is there just to be handicapped, the un-needed piece in every loving part of everywhere he goes to be handicapped at

last time he did this stupid ass stuff like "I'm Trying To HElp You Be LE EPic Funny Because I dont Like Your Sense Of Humor" and then goes on to loving say ok to the exact same loving stuff. like, legit brainlet stuff
the boss of this gym
     hey buddy i think youve got the wrong door the leather club is 2 blocks down

the boss of this gym
     hey buddy i think youve got the wrong door the leather club is 2 blocks down
now you're deflecting with the exact same loving thing you said was unfunny. like i said, brainlet level stuff because your stupid loving forum persona consists entirely of being ironic unlike the people you're trying to mimic

Lol Verification you're exploding over nothing, take a chill pill

now you're deflecting with the exact same loving thing you said was unfunny. like i said, brainlet level stuff because your stupid loving forum persona consists entirely of being ironic unlike the people you're trying to mimic

heh. calm down kid

like i said, brainlet level stuff because your stupid loving forum persona consists entirely of being ironic unlike the people you're trying to mimic
what does this mean

what does this mean
Now you're doing even more useless stuff because you don't even have an argument. You either have to resort to short "what does this mean" or "you're not funny" statements to get your point across because you're too loving stupid to create anything more.

Now you're doing even more useless stuff because you don't even have an argument. You either have to resort to short "what does this mean" or "you're not funny" statements to get your point across because you're too loving stupid to create anything more.

heh. calm down kid

no im asking what does you meant by that last post

verification the last thing you should've done in this situation was burst out like you just did. he does these things because he knows that it pisses you off and you've unfortunately fell for the bait. you and other younger/relatively newer uses just don't know when to loving stop replying and shut up. just stop it and turn off your computer until you cool down and then install a post blocker.