Author Topic: Stardew Valley multiplayer beta available for pc players  (Read 3904 times)

it's not even close to cookie clicker lmao

it's basically expanded harvest moon
i played a bit of harvest moon and if i understand correctly you clean up fields and plant stuff and fish a bunch and basically sell everything you gather in order to buy more seeds and tools to farm more.

its basically cookie clicker. you gain an arbitrary amount of some resource and then use that resource to assist in the collection of even more resources. the cute country farmy graphics are just a facade covering up an extremely overdone and monotonous genre

it's not even close to cookie clicker lmao
i meant the fact that our experiences have been wildly different. i asked if he's been playing the same game as i have because stardew valley is nothing like cookie clicker.

you gain an arbitrary amount of some resource and then use that resource to assist in the collection of even more resources

ladies and gentlemen, teh state of gaming!!1!

Fart brothers be like

if only you could see the light and try a superior game...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:06:35 PM by Kochieboy »

i meant the fact that our experiences have been wildly different. i asked if he's been playing the same game as i have because stardew valley is nothing like cookie clicker.

sorry, I was replying to his post with yours

should've made it clearer

see how stardew valley is destroying your relationship? all this unnecessary fighting and confusion!

if only you could see the light and try a superior game...

>"i play factorio"
>builds spaghetti maze

the absolute state of phantos right now

>"i play factorio"
>builds spaghetti maze

the absolute state of phantos right now
you clearly havent met me irl i'm an absolute factorio master with under 250 hours under my belt. i'd 1v1 you limited blue science no walls but i dont want you to taint my computer with your inferior factory skills. if by some random lightning bolt strike out of a million chance you beat me (it will probably be a lag issue) then you'll have the honor of fighting me in opus magnum

see you at the finish line generic cigarette

how could one spend 250 hours playing a minecraft ripoff like factorio and then call stardew valley cookie clicker??

stardew valley is pretty bad. you should be playing factorio instead
factorio is the 300 iq version of farming games

factorio is the 300 iq version of farming games
while you were inserting seeds into the ground i was inserting uranium into kovarex enriching centrifuges

brainlet farming cannot be compared to my big brain refinement factory
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:37:21 PM by thegoodperry »

*wakes up*
*milks 20 cows*
*cuts grass and crops*
*sells stuff*
*goes to bed*
*makes 20000g*
*does it again*
AHa...... the pinnacle of gaming
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:37:49 PM by Stellarnaut »

Can confirm, I played factorio for only an hour an I got laid 3 times last night.