Author Topic: Challenge  (Read 2996 times)

I've just challenged ProBuilder to a building contest. Rtb v1 vs Blockland v8. I'll post when i win.

Tom

More details plz

Great, we have a noob defending us on his own accord without our consent and then ProBuilder is going to start waving his ass around here again talking about how hes god again.

Great, we have a noob defending us on his own accord without our consent and then ProBuilder is going to start waving his ass around here again talking about how hes god again.
i lol

and you guys are acting like tommybricksetti is going to run for us in some competition

i lol

and you guys are acting like tommybricksetti is going to run for us in some competition
By the look of it he is.

i lol

He's not running "for us" or anyone apart from himself.

If you look at it logically. Pro Builder is the representative of RTB, because he is always the one that builds for them in these competitions. And now we have someone that no one knows is any good at building "representing retail".

I'm not representing all of the blockland community. I'm just proving that it's better once and for all. He makes a simple build, I replicate it in bl. Stop spamming.

Did he/you set any specific rules for this? If not, you're probably going to have to rebuild the Antenna Cradle by yourself in Blockland to prove that it's 'better'.

NINJA: spelling error

He tried to say that but i told him that his model was nothing like the real thing. He made up the excuse that it only took him 3 hours. But yeah he has to build something new. Actually when i went to build the antenna cradle in bl he decided that i had said i was going to replicate it in rtb which would prove nothing.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:18:58 PM by tommybricksetti »

By even acknowledging his challenge you're doing nothing but encouraging childish elitism.

*After reading your post again it appears you initiated the challenge. If so it only makes you that much more foolish.

Congratulations.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:38:49 PM by Muzzle Fever »

By even acknowledging his challenge you're doing nothing but encouraging childish elitism.

*After reading your post again it appears you initiated the challenge. If so it only makes you that much more foolish.

Congratulations.
Who're you?

This is interesting because I was in my Antenna Cradle server and I gave him a clean "map repitition" so he would try to copy the build. Before that, he said RTB had the ideal building system for the cradle. After I gave him the challenge, he began to complain and he left the server, saying RTB sucked for building. I don't know what kind of challenge he wants. And Tommy, I clearly said it was three days (not three hours), it actually took four days but that was to put in some fences. Also Tommy, I am building the Gherkin from London as a challenge from someone in this community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Its in offtopic becuase its RTB.

The following is my Antenna Cradle cops and robbers map, which takes place in the country of Cuba. Which is made after the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico and the Goldeneye 007 map "The Cradle" This took four long days but the effort was worth it, it was a very fun map to play in, and I hope everyone liked it. Here are the people who helped out: (in pic)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:04:08 PM by ProBuilder »