blouk learns how to drive (just got permit)

Author Topic: blouk learns how to drive (just got permit)  (Read 3120 times)

i don't drive myself, but you should probably start in a parking lot and get a good feel for the brake and gas pedals before considering going on the road. when you do get on the road, i'd advise going really early in the morning, some place with low population, or back roads through your neighborhood.

who cares

that's like going on here and saying "hey guys I just popped my first entrepreneur le"

nobody wants to know or needs to know.
it prompts a discussion which can be pretty interesting. if you dont care about it then just dont post, pretty simple.

who cares

that's like going on here and saying "hey guys I just popped my first entrepreneur le"

somebody's a salty peanut

who cares

mmmm grayons

Good job on being an starfish and breaking a bannable forum rule

Don't care don't post

but I do care that this thread is here.

but I do care that this thread is here.
Go away already and get banned

who cares
User was banned for this post
nice one

welp my roommate is almost done with work (probably? he has to stay late kinda often) so i will see if we can try driving today or if he has other stuff planned

who cares

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

who cares

the tard wrangler finally got to him, we're safe guys

who cares

lol bye

Good job on being an starfish and breaking a bannable forum rule

Don't care don't post
it prompts a discussion which can be pretty interesting. if you dont care about it then just dont post, pretty simple.
somebody's a salty peanut
mmmm grayons
nice one
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the tard wrangler finally got to him, we're safe guys
thank god
lol bye
yes lets derail the entire thread by giving this one mouthbreathing sped attention

yes lets derail the entire thread by giving this one mouthbreathing sped attention
you aren't adding anything more with this post tho