Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 89176 times)

yea id rather take NEWS Tony  over shacker

reminder that tony is a mlp killer proven in combat

Real talk; Tony needs to be BoS, dude's got like six accounts and a restraining order!

For the last few accounts, he has been doing all sorts of acts of trolling, spamming, and general stuffting of stuffty threads just for the sake of being an attention whore and stirring up trouble, and has shown no signs of changing his ways having only gotten worse as days go by

The Blockland Forums have literally nothing to gain from keeping someone as cancerous and problematic as Tony

The Blockland Forums have literally nothing to gain from keeping someone as cancerous and problematic as Tony

Tablesalt necrobumped a year old clan topic and then tablesalt, piecrust and burton kept spamming it.

No one mentions this but when I go and defend my clan topic it's "problematic"

So I'm suppose to sit there and let them spam up my dead thread apparently.

Um. It's called "off-topic"

Just to clarify so this doesn't get taken out of context.

The posts I make in off-topic are literally 100% no different from the other posts made in off-topic by other people.

So I don't know how you can sit here and claim my threads are stufftier than the rest of off-topic when every thread in off-topic is on par to my topics.

in off-topic there is no difference between my posts and the average off-topic poster. The only difference is people harbor grudges and over react for no reason.

I already said that Burton and TableSalt should be banned for what they did to you, and Pie Crust was already banned, so there's already one problem gone

Tablesalt necrobumped a year old clan topic and then tablesalt, piecrust and burton kept spamming it.

So I'm suppose to sit there and let them spam up my dead thread apparently.

I still want to know how boltster lowkey gets away with posting research and yet I'm not allowed to make a news topic.

people hated boltster and people hate you. you're allowed to do what you want as long as its inside the rules

you're allowed to do what you want as long as its inside the rules

Boltster posting research is against the rules.

Me making a news topic without a source is not against the rules.

wasnt boltster shadow banned? i heard something about that

boltster wasn’t banned i don’t think
also tony is a god don’t anger him

Off topic =/= place to spam every single troll article you see ape

Boltster posting research is against the rules.

Me making a news topic without a source is not against the rules.

if theres no source why do u call it news

every single troll article you see ape

Every news story I posted is real and actually happened. I do not know where you're getting this bullstuff from.

if theres no source why do u call it news

Because it's new and it just recently loving happened?

Besides do you even watch the news? It's just a few sentences explaining a situation with no source.

Have you read a news article? It's literally just a few paragraphs explaining the situation but doesn't go into full detail and every other news company just copy and pastes.