Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 87374 times)

I read baddy as daddy and was really confused for a sec
dadspot

BLF problem user rn

Okay so consensus is:
unova
CCC
Darth
nix
Racooner
Whatever Thot patrol member people are mad at this week
Filipe0_0_
Boltster
D/adrenaline

Also someone disagreeing with your political views shouldn’t be bannable. That’s just stupid, and both sides of the political thread have done it. Im sure I’ll be labeled as “radical centrest”(im a republican) but the way people handle people in that thread that disagree with them is often in poor taste

Why ban racooner though? he hasnt even done anything the past 2 weeks or so, and for the politics part its not really for people disagreeing on political views, its more for the people that were being richardheads on the views.

I'm just stating a general consensus list based on what I've seen
as for the political thread: people being "richardheads" are mostly suggested by people who don't agree with their political views. The only person that badspot's actually banned for their political views was Poliwhirl/kimon and he's a handicap of the highest order

question why are people thinking i should be banned over the people who are actually causing problems for the community lol

question why are people thinking i should be banned over the people who are actually causing problems for the community lol
maybe they think you're causing problems too idk man

you are and have been causing problems for the community